2019 Alumacraft Classic 165 CS Complete Package $32,499.00 On Sale
This 2019 Classic 165 CS will come in a Complete Package, powered by an Evinrude E-Tec 50 hp on a Shoreland’r Trailer. We chose Olympic White for the colour, for the interior Carpet with a Grey Vinyl Cockpit.
The Standard Features for the 2019 Classic 165 CS are Interior Courtesy Lights,
No Feedback Steering, Bow Deck Storage, Bow Platform Storage, Dual 7′ Locking Rod, Storage Compartments, Starboard Rod Compartment, Driver’s Seat Slider, 12 Volt Trolling Harness, 4 Cleats, AlumaTrac System, Aerated Livewell with Timer, Fire Extinguisher, Livewell Light, Manual Bilge Pump and Stowable Running Lights.
It has a 4 Step Telescoping Ladder and comes with a Travel Cover. For the AlumaTrac System we ordered Cup Holders, and Two Rod Holders as additional Accessories.
2019 Classic 165 CS Specifications
Length: 16’ 4” (5 m) Beam: 82” (2.1 m) Transom Width/Height: 82”/20” (2.1 m / 0.5 m) Max Horsepower: 75 hp Max Depth: 35” (.09 m ) Max Hull Thickness: 0.145” (3.7 mm) Freeboard Thickness: 0.065” (1.7 m ) Weight: 895 lbs (406 kg) Max Capacity: 5 Persons/1280 lbs Fuel Capacity: 17 Gallons (64 Liters) Livewell Bow: 34 Gallons (129 Liters) Instruments: Speed, Tach, Volt, Fuel, Horn Seats: 3 Deluxe.
For the fishing enthusiast we completed this boat with the
Humminbird Helix7 Chirp SI GPS GN2.
- CHIRP Side Imaging: Filter out noise and clutter for a clearer view of the world below. It’s the perfect blend of CHIRP Digital Sonar precision and Side Imaging detail—with 480 feet of side-to-side coverage.
- CHIRP Down Imaging: Filter out noise and clutter for a clearer view beneath your boat. It’s the perfect blend of CHIRP Digital Sonar precision and Down Imaging detail.
- CHIRP Digital Sonar: View details that other forms of sonar won’t show you. Humminbird CHIRP Digital Sonar is engineered to help you see individual fish, clearly identify bait and structure, and reach greater depths and range.
- SwitchFire Sonar: Take command of how your sonar returns appear. With two display modes, you can add or remove detail, account for water depth, temperature and turbulence, even watch lure presentations – all at the push of a button.
- Dual Beam PLUS Sonar: Two beams combine for great detail and a generous coverage area, helping you identify fish, structure and contours. Use the narrow beam for high-accuracy returns of fish, structure, detail and the bottom profile. Opt for the wide beam when you want a larger search area. You can view the beams separately, side-by-side or blended together for the complete picture. Your coverage area will be equal to your depth.
- Humminbird Basemap Built-in: Our enhanced standard basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, daymarkers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the U.S.
- AutoChart Live: Create real-time maps of your fishing spots, with access to patented Humminbird® LakeMaster® features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness and vegetation as you drive your boat, with eight hours of built-in recording time.
- LakeMaster Compatible: Upgrade to the unrivaled accuracy and detail of Humminbird LakeMaster maps. From easy-to-read contours, to highlighed depth ranges, to scrollable lake lists, you’ll have all the tools you need to make every moment count.
For the Trolling Motor we Added the Minn Kota Terrova.
Start with i-Pilot GPS trolling system, including Spot-Lock. 80 pounds of thrust and effortless Lift-Assist Design. All together, it’s a trusted motor with huge innovations that doesn’t quit.
- Lift-Assist Design: A spring-loaded assembly on the Terrova mount makes stowing the trolling motor effortless, every time.
- Stow/Deploy Lever: Press this lever on the mount and fallaway ramps will effortlessly slide your trolling motor into the water. And when you’re ready to move, Lift-Assist helps the motor stow effortlessly.
- i-Pilot® GPS Trolling System: The most-trusted GPS system in fishing. i-Pilot® uses GPS to control your trolling motor with incredible features that keep you on the fish. Set Spot-Locks, record paths, control speed and steering, and more. i-Pilot makes boat positioning and control automatic, and you can take command from its easy-to-read large LCD screen.
- Spot-Lock with Jog: Spot-Lock will hold you in place with unparalleled GPS accuracy. Available on i-Pilot GPS system that is pre-installed, Spot-Lock gives you the power to stay right on top of any productive fishing spot, without touching your trolling motor. With the included heading sensor, you can use Jog to move your Spot-Lock location five feet in any direction. Activate Spot-Lock from the i-Pilot remote or Humminbird fish finder.
- AutoPilot™:Automatically navigate your boat in any direction you choose. Just point the head of your trolling motor in the direction you want to travel, activate AutoPilot™, and your trolling motor will keep you on that heading automatically, even correcting for wind, waves and current.
- Universal Sonar 2: Keeps your transducer and wiring completely concealed and protected, running everything through the trolling motor’s shaft, with shielded connectors.
- Heel-Toe Electric Foot Pedal: Stow, deploy and adjust the trim on Ulterra — all from the foot pedal. You can even activate Spot-Lock with one tap. Includes 18′ cord.
Push-to-Test Battery Meter: Press a button on the trolling motor head to get an instant status of battery life you have left.
- Digital Maximizer™: Provides up to 5 times longer run time on a single battery charge. These variable speed trolling motors let you dial in your exact speed, and they deliver only as much power as you need, helping to conserve your battery for a full day of fishing.
- Weedless Wedge™ 2 Prop: With swept-back flared blades to power through anything without battery-draining chopping and hacking, the Weedless Wedge™ 2 is one of the most trusted props in fishing.
Indestructible Composite Shaft — Guaranteed for Life: At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructable composite shaft. It’s a Minn Kota exclusive, and we guarantee it for life.
- Mobile App Compatibility: Control i-Pilot directly from your Apple® or Android™ device with our mobile app. You get quick command of speed, steering, Spot-Lock and Advanced AutoPilot — plus the ability to update i-Pilot software.
To power this Classic 165 we chose an Evinrude E-TEC E75DSL, in White with a 20″ Transom. Remote Steering, Electric Start with Power Trim and Tilt.
For more information on the Specifics of this motor, click link PY17-Ev-Specs_75hp
The Shoreland’r Trailer in Black with 13: Wheels, 2200 lbs Capacity, Jack, Swing Tongue, LED Lights, 2×4 Bunks, Injection Molded Fender, Radial Tire with Texas Silver Rim, Spare Tire and Bracket.
Why ShoreLand’r Boat Trailers?
ShoreLand’r goes above and beyond the competition in a number of key areas. These all add up to a trailer you can depend on year in and year out.
A trailer that will look better, last longer and go farther.
Get the most out of every weekend and every summer vacation.
Get a ShoreLand’r and go the extra mile!